This is the Windows app named rowy whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rowy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Rowy is an open-source low-code platform. Airtable-like UI for managing your database with cloud functions workflows in JS/TS, all in your browser. Connect to your database and build cloud functions. All in your browser. Forget CLIs, config, and DevOps. Focus on building your apps. Connect to your database, and manage data in table-UI with role-based access controls. Build cloud function workflows in JS/TS using any NPM or APIs. Forget CLIs, configs, and DevOps. Focus on building your apps with a platform designed for developer productivity. Build cloud functions workflows on field-level data changes. Connect to your favorite tool with pre-built code blocks or create your own. Set up Rowy on your Google Cloud project with this one-click deploy button. Your data and cloud functions stay on your own Firestore/GCP. The one-click deploy makes the process of setting up easy with a step by step guide and ensures your project is setup correctly.
- Granular table-level and field-level permission control
- CMS for Firestore
- Powerful spreadsheet interface for Firestore
- Automate with cloud functions and ready made extensions
- Rich and flexible data fields
- Collaborate with your team
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rowy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.