This is the Windows app named RudeBuild whose latest release can be downloaded as RudeBuildSetup.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RudeBuild with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
RudeBuild is a non-intrusive bulk/unity C++ build tool that seamlessly integrates into Visual Studio 2017 and 2019 as an extension, but can also be launched from the command line. It can speed up build times of large C++ projects by a factor of 5 or more. RudeBuild also supports IncrediBuild and SN-DBS.
- Non-intrusive bulk/unity C++ build tool
- Seamless integration into Visual Studio 2017 and 2019 as extension
- Command line version for use in automated builds/build servers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rudebuild/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.