This is the Windows app named Schizoware whose latest release can be downloaded as Schizoware.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Schizoware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a meme program I originally started making because I kept running into people stalking me through images using 4chan archives (which goes against the whole anonymity aspect and that sucks).
The program is capable of renaming (into a choice of 4chan, tumblr, KYM or UUID filename) and rehashing all files located in limitless folder choices. It can also do all of it automated on a timed interval between 1 and ~35000 something minutes.
It's mostly been tested with .jpg, .png and .gif files which all seem to work flawlessly. It's absolutely not intended to be run on random folders filled with non-images, because I don't know how randomizing things will impact those files. yet.
The program saves all setting choices e.g. folders and random filename type.
The name was originally to be eDoj 9001, but someone suggested Schizoware which was better and funnier.
I rushed the last stretch's code readability and I plan on improving on all that, but it's functionally complete.
- Believable filename randomization
- MD5 Hash randomization
- Persistent saved settings across sessions
- Intervalled automatic randomization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/schizoware/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.