This is the Windows app named SciPy whose latest release can be downloaded as scipy-1.7.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SciPy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is the main repository for the SciPy library, one of the core packages that make up the SciPy stack. SciPy is an open source software used in the fields of mathematics, science, and engineering, with modules for statistics, optimization, integration, linear algebra, signal and image processing, and many more. The SciPy library contains many of the user-friendly and efficient numerical routines, including those for numerical integration, interpolation, and optimization.
SciPy is built to work with NumPy, a software that provides convenient and fast N-dimensional array manipulation. Both SciPy and NumPy run on all popular operating systems, are fast and easy to install, and are powerful yet easy to use. They’re currently depended upon by numerous leading scientists and engineers all over the world. Try them for yourself!
- Contains many user-friendly and efficient numerical routines
- Powerful yet easy-to-use
- Open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.