This is the Windows app named Scrabble3D whose latest release can be downloaded as Scrabble3D-win32.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrabble3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Scrabble3D is a highly customizable Scrabble game that not only supports Classic Scrabble and Superscrabble but also 3D games and own boards. You can play local against the computer or connect to a game server to find other players.
- Configurable board, letterset and design
- Board in OpenGL graphics with user-definable wavefront model
- Game against computer with support of multithreading
- Post-hoc game analysis with calculation of best move by computer
- Match with other players connected on a game server
- NSA rating and highscore at game server
- Time limit of game, moves; additional time etc.
- Localization; use of non-standard digraphs like CH, RR, LL and option for right-to-left reading
- Multilanguage help / wiki
- Network games are buffered and asynchronous games are possible
- Running games can be kibitzed
- Optional malus fields for board setup
- Challenge mode, What-if variant, etc.
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Qt, GTK+, Windows Aero
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrabble/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.