This is the Windows app named ScriptSDK to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ScriptSDK0.9.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScriptSDK to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ScriptSDK to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ScriptSDK is my personal vision of handling scripts via API in .NET.
A longer while ago, Maxwell a user from stealth forum, introduced an up-to-date variant of scriptdotnet2.dll inspired by code written by Neo, Orich and me.
The library provide all the functionality imported from stealth to native .NET but never provided managed classes or extensions like making coding for the average user
more easy and more interesting.
After toying with that code for over 1 year i started developming my own SDK, this use the dll of maxwell native and inlined and extend the library by dozen of functions.
The idea was making a generic lightweight framework, allowing the user to design scripts and handle certain situations more easy and allow a faster and more flexible coding.
The object modeling and design is very similar to the patterns of runuo, but under the perspective of the client user instead of the server administrator.
- API-Expansion for Stealth Client
- .NET Integration
- Lightweight dynamic object models
- Summarize of known complex features
Advanced End Users, Developers
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scriptsdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.