This is the Windows app named SDC whose latest release can be downloaded as BICEPS-1.0-BETA_05.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OpenSDC is a set of libraries that form a communication framework to facilitate the development of distributed systems of medical devices in high-acuity environments. It is based on the upcoming SDC standard, which is specified by the IEEE in IEEE Std 11073-20702-2016 (Point-of-care medical device communication Part 20702: Medical Devices Communication Profile for Web Services), IEEE Std 11073-10207-2017 (Point-of-care medical device communication Part 10207: Domain Information and Service Model for Service-Oriented Point-of-Care Medical Device Communication), and P11073-20701 (IEEE Draft Standard for Service-Oriented Medical Device Exchange Architecture & Protocol Binding).
The SDC standard has the goal to meet increasing demand for medical device interoperability in an Integrated Clinical Environment (ICE), see also ASTM F2761-1:2009.
OpenSDC is not intended to be used in clinical trials, clinical studies, or in clinical routine.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensdc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.