This is the Windows app named Seed7 whose latest release can be downloaded as seed7_05_20211225.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seed7 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Interpreter, compiler, libraries, documentation and examples for the Seed7 programming language. Seed7 is a general purpose programming language. It is a higher level language compared to Ada, C/C++ and Java. In Seed7 new statements and operators can be declared easily. Functions with type results and type parameters are more elegant than a template or generics concept. Object orientation is used where it brings advantages and not in places where other solutions are more obvious. Seed7 spares no effort to support portable programming. Several driver libraries assure that the access to operating system resources such as files, directories, network, clock, keyboard, console and graphics are done in a portable way. Although Seed7 contains several concepts from other programming languages, it is generally not considered a direct descendant of any other programming language.
- User defined statements and operators
- Abstract data types
- Templates without special syntax
- OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch
- Statically typed
- Interpreted or compiled to machine code
Command-line, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, Project is a programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.