This is the Windows app named sellEbit whose latest release can be downloaded as RunSellEbit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sellEbit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
sellEbit is completely free E-Commerce software for small businesses that use "Buy buttons" or shopping carts provided by payment gateways like PayPal to sell from a web site.
Look in the files tab for download information.
When a customer completes a secure purchase, the gateway sends a notification Email to both the customer and the merchant. sellEbit processes these Emails, extracts the contents, and puts the details into a database on your computer. Other generated transaction files can be used.
When an Email arrives for a sale, sellEbit mails an acknowledgement and receipt to the customer and the sale is placed in a list which the merchant uses to track the order as it is filled. Software licences and digital data are immediately distributed.
You can mail me at email@example.com I will usually reply within a day, but be aware that I am often overseas and then will not reply until I return. Alternatively use the Discussion tab or post a ticket for problems
- Processes notification Emails from PayPal and other payment gateways
- Manage filling of orders
- Stores sales, purchases and donation transactions in the database
- Transactions can be any text / readable files e.g. XML (and Emails)
- Display reports of income and transactions
- Display histograms of transactions, products and stock levels
- Display directed graphs of relations
- Send bulk mail to customers.
- Automatically send software licences, eBooks and other and digital files.
- Logs transactions
- Automatic receipts mailed to customers
- Maintains stock levels
- Source code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sellebit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.