This is the Windows app named Sentence Composer whose latest release can be downloaded as scomposer3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sentence Composer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Please click on "BROWSE ALL FILES" to open a README!
What is this program?
This program is meant to search the texts and suggest sentences that might follow any inputted sentence. It was meant to help composing the writings.
How was it made?
First, I made a chatterbot to understand the concept of "predicting" the next sentence (worked as good as the Cleverbot), then I made this program that is aided by an user to compose the new writings.
Input sentence was "Learning algorithm"
The prefix was "transductive learning"
Transduction, or transductive inference, tries to predict new outputs on specific and fixed (test) cases from observed, specific (training) cases.
The simplest realization for transductive inference is the method of k-nearest neighbors.
Learning to learn learns its own inductive bias based on previous experience.
...AND SO ON....
Enjoy the program !
- Based on a request, this program will include the offline search of TXT files.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scomposer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.