This is the Windows app named Sentence Transformers whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.1.0-NewLossFunctions.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sentence Transformers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SentenceTransformers is a Python framework for state-of-the-art sentence, text and image embeddings. The initial work is described in our paper Sentence-BERT: Sentence Embeddings using Siamese BERT-Networks. You can use this framework to compute sentence / text embeddings for more than 100 languages. These embeddings can then be compared e.g. with cosine-similarity to find sentences with a similar meaning. This can be useful for semantic textual similar, semantic search, or paraphrase mining. The framework is based on PyTorch and Transformers and offers a large collection of pre-trained models tuned for various tasks. Further, it is easy to fine-tune your own models. Our models are evaluated extensively and achieve state-of-the-art performance on various tasks. Further, the code is tuned to provide the highest possible speed.
- Pretrained models
- Pretrained cross-encoders
- We provide a large list of Pretrained Models for more than 100 languages
- Some models are general purpose models, while others produce embeddings for specific use cases
- This framework allows you to fine-tune your own sentence embedding methods
- You have various options to choose from in order to get perfect sentence embeddings for your specific task
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sentence-transformers.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.