This is the Windows app named Sentry whose latest release can be downloaded as 23.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sentry with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Sentry is a cross-platform, self-hosted error monitoring solution that helps software teams discover, monitor and fix errors in real-time. The most users and logs will have to provide are the clues, and Sentry provides the answers. Sentry offers enhanced application performance monitoring through information-laden stack traces. It lets you build better software faster and more efficiently by showing you all issues in one place and providing the trail of events that lead to errors. It also provides real-time monitoring and data visualization through dashboards.
Sentry’s server is in Python, but its API enables for sending events from any language, in any application. More than fifty-thousand companies already ship better software faster thanks to Sentry; let yours be one of them!
- Stack traces for over 32 languages and frameworks
- Crash reports
- Single view of all issues
- Context and Breadcrumbs include the event history and actions
- Alerts via email, SMS, or chat
- Distributed tracing
- Discover, Sentry's custom query-builder
- Security features: Two-Factor Auth, Single Sign On support, Organization audit log, SOC-2 Certified, etc.
- Available in all major languages and frameworks
- Integrates with dozens of apps and services
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sentry.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.