This is the Windows app named Sequelize whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.33.0sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sequelize with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Sequelize is a promise-based Node.js ORM for Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite and Microsoft SQL Server. It features solid transaction support, relations, eager and lazy loading, read replication and more. Sequelize follows SEMVER. Supports Node v6 and above to use ES6 features. Sequelize v5 was released on March 13, 2019. Official TypeScript typings are now included. Sequelize can be used since the beginning in order to automate the creation of every table in your database. Models are the essence of Sequelize. A model is an abstraction that represents a table in your database. In Sequelize, it is a class that extends Model. The model tells Sequelize several things about the entity it represents, such as the name of the table in the database and which columns it has (and their data types).
- Simple multi SQL dialect ORM tool
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, and SQLite
- Follows Semantic Versioning and supports Node v10 and above
- Provides solid transaction support, relations, and read replication
- Build models with features that control async control-flow
- Provides database construction automation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sequelize.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.