This is the Windows app named Sharp Trix whose latest release can be downloaded as Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sharp Trix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONTrix is a card game that is played with a total of four players. Trix is played with a complete standard deck of 52 cards and no jokers, there are no partners in Trix, each player is on their own. There are a total of five sub-games in Trix, The sub-game that is to be played is chosen by the current dealer after the hand is dealt.
The first person to be the dealer is the person who has the Seven of Hearts when the first hand is dealt. This person will choose when to play each of the five sub-games during the next five hands. After that, the person is no longer the dealer and the player on their right is now the dealer. The game ends when all four players have had their turn as dealers and a total of twenty sub-games have been played.
All players start with a score of zero. The player with the highest score at the end of the game is the winner.
Sharp Trix is written in C# .Net 4.0 using XNA 4.0.
- Play Trix game with full rules set
- Smart AI that plays by all rules including "Doubling" rule
- Changable card images, user can choose cards set he/she likes !!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharptrix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.