This is the Windows app named ShelterOps whose latest release can be downloaded as shelterops-v2-01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ShelterOps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ShelterOps is a PHP based software program to manage animal operations for animal welfare organizations, animal rescues, wildlife rescue/rehabilitation facilities, animal control agencies (ACOs) and any other entities that need to track animal intake, dispositions, medical procedures, assessment, etc. It offers a basic Point Of Sale (POS) system for services, licenses, merchandise and general ledger integration for accounting, as well as several optional modules to extend functionality (traps, tags, products, incidents/dispatch management, photos, etc). ShelterOps can run on a web server or be installed on a local WAMP server and can be configured for multiple locations. The animal module includes the ability to export data to PetFinder, Adopt A Pet or your website, as well as manage medical procedures, track treatment regimens, asilomar classiification and more.
The core and optional modules within ShelterOps provide the framework to create a customized solution.
- Enable/Disable modules as needed for your application (animals, wildlife, traps, tags & licenses, lost/found, photos, medical, asilomar, etc)
- Can be quickly deployed as a data respository for animal or wildlife disaster emergency responses.
- Staff in the field or at multiple locations can update data anywhere/anytime.
- The ability to define either single or multiple locations allows organizations to statistically track acivities per location/organization/division/precinct/etc.
- Client Management - Integrates with all modules to track and display activity in Status bar
- User Management - Permissions settings to allow (or limit) what users can do
- PIN issuance for data entry – added level of security for unattended workstations or devices
- Can limit products and product categories to specific locations or all locations
- Products - with inventory management
- Track donations, adoption fees, sell event tickets, licenses, merchandise, etc
- Alert notification on Animal Status bar if a donation is made towards an adoption fee
- Manage transactions and invoices - Process financial transactions using POS screen
- Accounting code integration - Daily reconciliation reports per location
- Optional Modules:
- Animals - Track Intake, Assessment, Medical, Holds, Foster, and Disposition data
- Display a web page listing of all available animals
- Lost and Found - integrates with Animals module to display possible matches
- Traps - Track loans, deposits, forfeitures
- Tags and License Sales - sell ID tags and licenses with multiple configurations
- Incident/Case Management - tracks initial record, status updates, people involved
- Wildlife - Track Intake, Medical and Disposition data
- Photos - Integrates with Animals module
- Full feature list available at http://definitygroup.com/shelterops/features-overview
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shelterops/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.