This is the Windows app named sigma.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sigma.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
- Sigma aims to help you display networks on the Web, from simple interactive publications of networks to rich Web applications
- You can just instanciate sigma by giving it the data and the DOM container, and it works
- Update the data and refresh the drawing when you want
- For more complex use cases, it is possible to develop and use plugins that add features to sigma
- Bind custom functions to sigma's events to adapt the interactions to the needs of your application
- For JSON or GEXF encoded graphs, the related plugin will deal with loading and parsing the file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sigma-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.