This is the Windows app named Sign PDF whose latest release can be downloaded as BlockchainPDFSigner.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sign PDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Binary Release of Blockchain based PDFSigner for Windows/Ubuntu-16.04 64 bit OS can be downloaded from link,
Disclaimer: Blockchain PDFSigner comes with no warranty whatsover for authenticating the validity of signatures of users. We donot save/store any user/wallet specific information at our end.
The software uses Ethereum's web3.py plugin to connect and transact with Ethereum network via Infura node. For signing, users must have a minimum of 100 PDFToken in the wallet. The beta version of software is free to use except gas price charged by the network. As Public and Private keys are needed for transacting with the network, the users are suggested to create a new wallet in Metamask, transfer few ether for gas charges and obtain PDFToken in the wallet. Thereafter sign the document and enter the details as requested by software. We don't store any user or wallet specific information. The private keys are used to sign the transaction before sending it to the infura node.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sign-pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.