This is the Windows app named SilverTunnel-NG whose latest release can be downloaded as netlib-0.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SilverTunnel-NG with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SilverTunnel-NG is a Java library that implements and encapsulates all the complex network protocol stuff needed for anonymous communication over the Tor anonymity network. SilverTunnel-NG Netlib can be easily integrated in almost every existing and new Java application. The library requires Java 1.6/Java SE 6 or a newer version.
This is a fork of silvertunnel (https://silvertunnel.org)
Version (0.0.4) is deployed to maven.
Since Version 0.0.4 SilverTunnel-NG also runs on Android.
YourKit is kindly supporting this open source project with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling
Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:
Automatic Builds and Tests are done with DEV@CloudBees : https://silvertunnel-ng.ci.cloudbees.com/
- easy to use Java library to access the Tor anonymity network (for Java developers)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/silvertunnel-ng/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.