This is the Windows app named Simd whose latest release can be downloaded as simd.4.2.74.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Simd Library is a free open source image processing library, designed for C and C++ programmers. It provides many useful high performance algorithms for image processing such as: pixel format conversion, image scaling and filtration, extraction of statistic information from images, motion detection, object detection (HAAR and LBP classifier cascades) and classification, neural network.
The algorithms are optimized with using of different SIMD CPU extensions. In particular the library supports following CPU extensions: SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512 for x86/x64, VMX(Altivec) and VSX(Power7) for PowerPC, NEON for ARM.
The Simd Library has C API and also contains useful C++ classes and functions to facilitate access to C API. The library supports dynamic and static linking, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, Android and Linux, MSVS, G++ and Clang compilers, MSVS project and CMake build systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.