This is the Windows app named Simple BPG Image viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as bpgviewer-1.28-win32-portable.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple BPG Image viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Simple BPG Image viewer
This program allows you to view BPG Images in Windows,Linux and macOS (format description: http://bellard.org/bpg/).
- Large images are autoscaled to fit screen area
- Image transparency (Alpha-Channel) support
- Basic support for animated images (zooming, rotating and exporting for animated images are not supported)
- Zoom In/Out
- Full screen mode
- Support mouse dragging of the zoomed image
- Cyclic view of all images in the same directory
- Saving a copy of the opened file as a PNG file
- Saving a copy of the opened file
- Deleting the opened files
- Rotating the view (rotated view can be saved as a PNG file)
- In Windows (and Ubuntu Linux) you can open BPG files directly from file browser (installer creates file association)
- Embedded translations: Russian,English
- Thumbnails preview in Nautilus/Thunar/Dolphin (Ubuntu/Xubuntu/Kubuntu)
- Thumbnails preview in Windows Explorer (for Windows Vista or higher)
- Prebuilt DEB packages for x86 and x86-64 architectures (Ubuntu/Xubuntu/Kubuntu)
- Prebuilt macOS DMG package
Win32 (MS Windows), Plugins, wxWidgets
Python, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pybpgviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.