This is the Windows app named sleek - Todo.txt app whose latest release can be downloaded as sleek-1.0.5-mac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sleek - Todo.txt app with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
sleek - Todo.txt app
sleek is an open-source todo app that makes use of the todo.txt format. sleeks GUI is modern and simple but still offers a decent set of functions which help users getting things done. sleek is available as a client for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Users can add contexts, projects, priorities, due dates or recurrences to their todos. These todo.txt attributes can then be used as filters or to group and sort the todo list.
sleek manages and watches multiple todo.txt files continuously for changes, which makes it easy to integrate sleek with other todo.txt apps. Also users can switch between bright and dark mode and choose from multiple languages.
Todos with due date or repeating todos will trigger notifications and completed todos can be hidden or archived into separate done.txt files. If users have tons of todos, a compact view can come in handy.
- Available for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Clean and modern app for the todo.txt format
- Dark mode and light mode can be switched
- Todos can be filtered by contexts and projects or looked up by full text search
- Todo list can be sorted and grouped by priorities and due dates
- Completed todos can be hidden in the todo list and archived to a separate file ([name of todo file]_done.txt)
- A compact view is available
- Alarms will be triggered when a todo is due tomorrow or today
- Available contexts and projects will be suggested according to your input
- Multiple todo.txt files can be managed
- Multiple languages are available: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Existing todos can be used as todo.txt pre-formatted templates for new ones
- Basic keyboard shortcuts are available
- A file watcher rereads the todo.txt file if it has been changed
- Hyperlinks are detected automatically and can be clicked using the icon
- An existing todo.txt file can be used or a new one can be created
- todo.txt attributes like contexts, projects, start dates, due dates, recurrences can be added
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.