This is the Windows app named SlideSorter whose latest release can be downloaded as slidesorter-v0.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SlideSorter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONSlideSorter manages "slides", which can be images or videos of any type, size, and length.
- sorting your slides like on a professional light-table, plus zooming in and out,
- saving them in the sorted order,
- presenting them as slide show in automatic or manual mode at any time.
SlideSorter is most efficiently used with a '3-Button + Wheel' mouse, which supports all major handling, like sorting, viewing, zooming, comparing, playing, slideshowing.
- Left-click and hold a slide to move it
- Middle-click a slide to remove it
- Right-click a slide for full-screen showing (image) or playing (video)
- and more intuitive handling in combination with CTRL and Shift keys.
Slides are organized in an 'album', which is a regular folder in the filesystem. Slides from other locations can easily be added. Slides removed from display are never deleted.
Saving means to attach an initial 4-digit ID to each filename for cross-platform compatibility.
- Sorting slides, i.e. images and videos
- Presenting slides, i.e. images and videos in a slide show
- Editing slides with an external program of your choice
- Cross platform applicability
X Window System (X11), Cocoa (MacOS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slidesorter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.