This is the Windows app named Smart Submission Dataset Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as Smart_Submission_Dataset_Viewer_2021-10-09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smart Submission Dataset Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Smart Submission Dataset Viewer
The "Smart Submission Dataset Viewer" is the successor of the "Smart Dataset-XML Viewer" (discontinued) allowing to inspect CDISC SDTM, SEND and ADaM submission files in the modern CDISC Dataset-XML standard format.
The "Smart Submission Dataset Viewer" has many features that go far beyond what reviewers at the regulatory authorities usually have available, this thanks to the use of the modern XML format (regulatory authorities still use the outdated XPT - Transport 5 - format).
The "Smart Submission Dataset Viewer" uses most modern technologies such as RESTful web services and XQuery for validation (support for the "Open Rules for CDISC Standards" initiative). It is one of the first open source applications implementing the "CDISC Library API".
The "Smart Submission Dataset Viewer" is not only ideally suited for reviewers at the regulatory authorities but also for pharma sponsors, CROs, technology and service providers who work with CDISC electronic submissions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smart-submission-dataset-viewe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.