This is the Windows app named SmartSystemMenu whose latest release can be downloaded as SmartSystemMenu_v2.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SmartSystemMenu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SmartSystemMenu extends system menu of all windows in the system.
It appends next custom items to menu:
Shows a dialog with information of the current window and process: the window handle, the window caption, the window style, the window class, the process name, the process id, the path to the process.
Always On Top.
Allows the current window to stay on top of all other windows.
Save Window Screenshot.
Allows to save the current window screenshot on a disk.
Allows to change the size of the current window.
Allows the current window to be aligned with any of the 9 positions on the desktop.
Allows to change the transparency of the current window.
Allows to change the current window's program priority.
Allows to minimize the current window to the system tray.
OS Windows XP SP3 and later. Supports x86 and x64 systems.
.NET Framework 4.0
- Roll Up
- Aero Glass
- Always On Top
- Send To Bottom
- Save Screenshot
- Open File In Explorer
- Copy Text To Clipboard
- Drag By Mouse
- Move To
- System Tray
- Other Windows
- Start Program
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smartsystemmenu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.