This is the Windows app named snowflake whose latest release can be downloaded as snowflake.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named snowflake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Snowflake is a graphical SSH client. It has a file browser, terminal emulator, resource/process manager, disk space analyzer, text editor, log viewer and lots of other helpful tools, which makes it easy to work with remote servers. It runs on Linux and Windows. Snowflake has been tested with Ubuntu server, CentOS, RHEL, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and HP-UX
- Simple graphical interface for common file operations
- Built in text editor with syntax highlighting and support for sudo
- Simply view and search huge log/text files in a jiffy
- Fast powerful file and content search, powered by find command
- Built in terminal and command snippet
- Fully equiped task manager for monitoring system load and killing processes
- Built in graphical disk space analyzer
- Linux specific tools like systemd service manager, system /distro info, and process- port watcher
- Manage SSH keys easily, on the server. GUI for managing authorized key
- Network tools, GUI for ping nslookup, tracetroute etc
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snowflake-ssh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.