This is the Windows app named Soft DVR whose latest release can be downloaded as SoftDVR.EmulatorDVRwithlooprecordingwithIPcameras.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Soft DVR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This emulator (VBS script) is a software video recorder with automatic control of the free space on the disk space to logging and cyclic capture of video streams in MPG format from sources such as the IP (network) camera, desktop, WEB-camera or any other DirectShow-device your OS. At the end of the emulator merges all video content in a single file with thinning frames for fast viewing.
1. Cyclical checking free space on a given disk.
2. If there is a place on the disk, run at a specified time interval to be converted into a predetermined format through FFMPEG in stealth mode flux trapping - Network media stream c IP-camera; Or desktop screen; Or DirectShow-device (WEB-camera, tuner, the same network camera through DS.JPEG filter).
3. If disk space is not enough, the oldest file is deleted the specified format to reach space.
4. Upon completion of the script made bonding media in a decimation of frames for subsequent rapid viewing.
5. Completion of the script...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soft-dvr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.