This is the Windows app named Soundnode App whose latest release can be downloaded as 7.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Soundnode App with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Soundnode App is an Open-Source project to support Soundcloud for desktop Mac, Windows, and Linux. It's built with Electron, Node.js, Angular.js, and uses the Soundcloud API. Be aware that Soundnode relies on Soundcloud API which only allows third-party apps to play 15 thousand tracks daily. When the rate limit is reached all users are blocked from playing/streaming tracks. The stream will be re-enabled one day after (at the same time) streams were blocked. Since SoundCloud applies a rate limit to third-party apps, you need to configure your own API key to make soundnode work. Unfortunately, SoundCloud suspended new application creation, so to retrieve your API key, you have to dig into the SoundCloud website. Listen to songs from your stream, likes, tracks, following or playlists.
- No need to install
- Native media keyboard shortcuts
- Search for new songs
- Listen to songs from your stream, likes, tracks, following or playlists
- Easy navigation
- Like songs and save to your liked playlist
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundnode-app.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.