This is the Windows app named Spaceship ZSH whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.16.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spaceship ZSH with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Spaceship is a minimalistic, powerful and extremely customizable Zsh prompt. It combines everything you may need for convenient work, without unnecessary complications, like a real spaceship. Powerline Font must be installed and used in your terminal (for example, switch font to Fira Code). Spaceship works well out of the box, but you can customize almost everything if you want. Tweak section's behavior with tons of options. Or, define a custom section that will do exactly what you want. You have the ability to customize or disable specific elements of Spaceship. Set options and define new sections in your .zshrc file, after the theme. To include a custom section you have defined in your prompt, add it to the SPACESHIP_PROMPT_ORDER. Spaceship supports most of the popular programming languages, runtimes, version managers, etc. If it doesn't support something that you need, feel free to open a pull request.
- Clever hostname and username displaying
- Prompt character turns red if the last command exits with non-zero code
- Indicator for jobs in the background
- Current battery level and status display
- Optional exit-code of last command
- Optional time stamps 12/24hr in format
- Execution time of the last command if it exceeds the set threshold
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spaceship-zsh.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.