This is the Windows app named spaCy whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.2_Improvedspancatcomponentandvariousbugfixes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named spaCy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
spaCy is a library built on the very latest research for advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python and Cython. Since its inception it was designed to be used for real world applications-- for building real products and gathering real insights. It comes with pretrained statistical models and word vectors, convolutional neural network models, easy deep learning integration and so much more. spaCy is the fastest syntactic parser in the world according to independent benchmarks, with an accuracy within 1% of the best available. It's blazing fast, easy to install and comes with a simple and productive API.
- Non-destructive tokenization
- Recognition of Named entity
- Pretrained statistical models and word vectors
- Blazing fast speed
- Robust, rigorously evaluated accuracy
- Easy deep learning integration
- Part-of-speech tagging
- Labelled dependency parsing
- Convenient string-to-hash mapping
- Syntax-driven sentence segmentation
- Built in visualizers for syntax and NER
- Efficient binary serialization
- Numpy data arrays exporting
- Easy model packaging and deployment
- Supports 50+ languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.