This is the Windows app named spdlog whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named spdlog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
spdlog is a header only library. Just copy the files under include to your build tree and use a C++11 compiler. It provides a python like formatting API using the bundled fmt lib. spdlog takes the "include what you need" approach, your code should include the features that actually needed. For example, if you only need rotating logger, you need to include "spdlog/sinks/rotating_file_sink.h". spdlog provides various log targets, which are, rotating log files, daily log files, console logging (colors supported), syslog, Windows event log, and Windows debugger (OutputDebugString(..)). Easily extendable with custom log targets. Log filtering, log levels can be modified in runtime as well as in compile time. Support for loading log levels from argv or from environment var. Backtrace support, store debug messages in a ring buffer and display later on demand.
- Headers only or compiled
- Feature rich formatting, using the excellent fmt library
- Asynchronous mode (optional)
- Custom formatting
- Multi/Single threaded loggers
- Various log targets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spdlog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.