This is the Windows app named Specification for GraphQL whose latest release can be downloaded as October2021.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Specification for GraphQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Specification for GraphQL
This is the specification for GraphQL, a query language and execution engine originally created at Facebook in 2012 for describing the capabilities and requirements of data models for client-server applications. The development of this open standard started in 2015. This specification was licensed under OWFa 1.0 in 2017. Copyright and trademark was transferred to the GraphQL Foundation in 2019. GraphQL has evolved and may continue to evolve in future editions of this specification. GraphQL is not a programming language capable of arbitrary computation, but is instead a language used to make requests to application services that have capabilities defined in this specification. GraphQL does not mandate a particular programming language or storage system for application services that implement it. Instead, application services take their capabilities and map them to a uniform language, type system, and philosophy that GraphQL encodes.
- GraphQL is unapologetically driven by the requirements of views and the front-end engineers that write them
- The request is shaped just like the data in its response. It is a natural way for clients to describe data requirements
- Every GraphQL service defines an application-specific type system. Requests are executed within the context of that type system
- Through its type system, a GraphQL service publishes the capabilities that its clients are allowed to consume
- GraphQL is introspective. A GraphQL service’s type system can be queryable by the GraphQL language itself, as will be described in this specification
- GraphQL introspection serves as a powerful platform for building common tools and client software libraries
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spec-for-graphql.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.