This is the Windows app named sphereGL to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SphereGL.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sphereGL to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
sphereGL to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a java application using JMonkey API. The project has been completed using C++, however for this version it will use java to make it easier to use.The task involves letting the subject know that he must select a particular colored and shaped object. However, the instruction will be written in a different color than the requested selection. So if the prompt says "Green Sphere" the color of the wording will bee any color other than "green". Then, using OpenGL, many objects are drawn on a blank canvas along with the requested selection object. The selection object will be one of its kind so the user has to find it and select it. During this search the time it takes the subject to find the object is recorded. Also the subject's brain activity is measured with an FNIR device for later processing. The process will be prompt then objects. This will be repeated for a predetermined time. The Java version of this project will be better looking and more intuitive.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spheregl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.