This is the Windows app named SPiM2Eclipse to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as net.sourceforge.eclipse.spim2eclipse-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPiM2Eclipse to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
SPiM2Eclipse to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Stochastic Pi Machine (SPiM), created by Microsoft, is a programming language for modeling biological processes. Two tools are available from Microsoft for simulation. A web application Visual SPiM, and a destkop application SPiM Player. Both simulation tools require to be run on a Windows platform.
Fortunately Microsoft has also released a command line version for Linux and Mac OS based on OCAML however this version will only output a CSV file for the simulation results.
SPiM2Eclipse provides a bridge for those running SPiM from the command-line by allowing simulations to be completed by a single click, displaying an embedded plot of the results.
-As an Eclipse plugin you have all of the powerful features of Eclipse available to you.
-Syntax color highlighting
-One-click simulation with plotting
For more information on SPiM see the offical project website at: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/spim/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spim2eclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.