This is the Windows app named Spreadsheet Compare whose latest release can be downloaded as Spreadsheet_Compare_Setup_v1.23.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spreadsheet Compare with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Spreadsheet Compare (Excel compare) is a Microsoft Excel Add-In, written in VBA, that performs a cell-by-cell comparison of Worksheets within the same or different Workbooks. Requires Excel 2000 or later. Check out the Home Page for more info!
- Perform cell by cell compare
- Perform a database style compare (named columns)
- Generate report of changes
- Generate a merged differences workbook in the original workbook format
- Compare singular worksheets or an entire workbook
- Copy differences from one worksheet to another during a compare
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Excel, Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets
Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spreadshcompare/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.