This is the Windows app named squirrel USB whose latest release can be downloaded as squirrel_USB_fixed.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named squirrel USB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This program boots the install bootmgr/ntldr for any given ISO file. Make a multiboot windows USB key with Syslinux and FiraDisk. Put one key in your pocket and install multiple versions of windows anywhere. Formats with NTFS.
Note: stored iso files must be contiguious...
Try any fragmentation program. zzz.
1. copy a large file then delete it from usb.- leave space.
2. run the entire fragmentation process.
3. edit menu.lst in /boot/grub (rename previous iso)
4. boot syslinux.
5. boot grub
7. run gparted
8. delete and reformat partion.
9. COPY CONENTS OF ISO to new partion.
10. boot syslinux
11. boot grub
12. run iso
A working version with a Mini Windows 10 is in the files section. <3
WARNING NOTE: Make sure the usb disk is for squirrel usb only. lol delete. reformat. $5 etc. Any backtracking will become horridly confused to spoils! Editing the menu by booting the example entries may not be toothsome. Edit files carefully
- SYSLINUX comboot assembly
- Boot sector 0x2000 with 0x07
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/squirrelusb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.