This is the Windows app named Stanza whose latest release can be downloaded as Stanza1.3.0_LangIDandConstituencyParser.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stanza with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Stanza is a collection of accurate and efficient tools for the linguistic analysis of many human languages. Starting from raw text to syntactic analysis and entity recognition, Stanza brings state-of-the-art NLP models to languages of your choosing. Stanza is a Python natural language analysis package. It contains tools, which can be used in a pipeline, to convert a string containing human language text into lists of sentences and words, to generate base forms of those words, their parts of speech and morphological features, to give a syntactic structure dependency parse, and to recognize named entities. The toolkit is designed to be parallel among more than 70 languages, using the Universal Dependencies formalism. Stanza is built with highly accurate neural network components that also enable efficient training and evaluation with your own annotated data.
- The modules are built on top of the PyTorch library
- Stanza includes a Python interface to the CoreNLP Java package and inherits additional functionality from there
- Constituency parsing, coreference resolution, and linguistic pattern matching
- Native Python implementation requiring minimal efforts to set up
- Full neural network pipeline for robust text analytics, including tokenization, multi-word token (MWT) expansion
- Pretrained neural models supporting 66 (human) languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stanza.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.