This is the Windows app named Stealth VM For Linux Mint whose latest release can be downloaded as readme.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stealth VM For Linux Mint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Stealth VM For Linux Mint
DESCRIPTIONAnnouncing Stealth VM Software for all Linux Mint Editions.
This is great news for Windows XP Users who either cannot afford or simply do not want to upgrade to Windows 7 or 8 when XP expires!
Are You one of the many new Linux Mint Users around the world who are migrating from Windows XP to Linux because you don't want to to be forced to spend hundreds of dollars or throw away your PC or laptop that is in perfectly good working condition? If you are like most Windows XP Users who are just switching to Linux you are worried about being able to run your Windows applications.
Indeed that is a problem you are looking to solve as quickly as possible.
Stealth VM has solved your Windows to Linux migration dilemma already!
You don't need to worry about viruses or malware infecting Windows & its data because the Stealth VM Software invented by Robolinux keeps a protected clone of Windows and mirrors your data in a secure Linux Mint partition.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Security Professionals, Management
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robolinuxstealthvmforlinuxmint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.