This is the Windows app named Stella whose latest release can be downloaded as stella-2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stella with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Basic natural language processor capable of solving elementary math word problems such as:
1) John has 7 pencils. He buys 10 more pencils. How many pencils does he have in all?
2) There are 6 boys and 4 girls in a library. How many kids are there altogether?
3) Bob ran 8 miles and Stella ran 2 miles. How many miles did they run altogether?
4) What is the sum of 7 and 2?
5) What is 8 divided by 2?
6) What is the 10 subtracted by 2?
7) What is 2 subtracted from 10?
Also shows users how answer was achieved.
Nominal user education level: 1st grade
Educational software. Designed chiefly to aid elementary school students in the study of arithmetic word problems.
This software utilizes parts-of-speech tagging software that was
developed and published by the Natural Language Processing Group
at Stanford University. Many thanks!!! (Full citation in README)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stellamath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.