This is the Windows app named Stellar Go whose latest release can be downloaded as horizon-v2.23.1-windows-amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stellar Go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Creating equitable access to the global financial system. This repo is the home for all of the public Go code produced by the Stellar Development Foundation. This repo contains various tools and services that you can use and deploy, as well as the SDK you can use to develop applications that integrate with the Stellar network. Full-featured API server for Stellar network. This repository is officially supported on the last two releases of Go. In addition to the other top-level packages, there are a few special directories that contain specific types of packages. It depends on a number of external dependencies and uses Go Modules to manage them. Running any go command will automatically download the dependencies required for that operation. You can choose to checkout this repository into a GOPATH or into any directory.
- Packages that provide client packages to the various Stellar services
- Full-featured API server for Stellar network
- In each package, there may be one or more of a set of common files
- Often, we provide test packages that aid in the creation of tests that interact with our other packages
- Generally, file contents are sorted by exported/unexported
- Allows financial institutions to exchange KYC information
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stellar-go.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.