This is the Windows app named Strong Java Chess Engines Game to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sjce_08-08-18_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Strong Java Chess Engines Game to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Strong Java Chess Engines Game to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SJCE - Strong Java Chess Engines, free portable cross-platform graphical chess game, 100%-pure Java. Support with including many best free/open-source java xboard/uci chess engines. It is possible to play both White and Black. It is possible to play Human to Human, Human vs Engine, Engine vs Engine. Simple and intuitive GUI - Graphical User Interface. Tested on Windows/Linux. Need jre1.8 - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html. See also please this my project on Github - https://github.com/harp077/sjce
- Free portable cross-platform graphical chess game, 100%-pure Java.
- Support with including many best free/open-source java xboard/uci chess engines
- Simple and intuitive graphical User Interface
- It is possible to play Human to Human
- It is possible to play Human vs Engine.
- It is possible to play Engine vs Engine
- It is possible to play both white and black
- Tested on Windows/Linux.
- Need jre1.8
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Testers
Java Swing, Gnome, X Window System (X11), Java AWT, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sjce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.