This is the Windows app named Switchex - WoW Realm Switcher to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Switchex_6.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Switchex - WoW Realm Switcher to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Switchex - WoW Realm Switcher to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Switchex is a World of Warcraft realm switcher that will directly change your realmlist.wtf to your favorite server. You can add, edit, and delete servers and visit help websites and top private server lists.
- Set your server in realmlist.wtf easily
- Add, edit, and delete servers
- Empty the server list, restore it, or start from scratch
- View your own patch number and current server
- Open World of Warcraft straight from Switchex
- Visit the websites of your favorite servers
- Server rating system: specify any ratings you want, whether it be numbers, letters, stars, or otherwise
- Restore your realmlist.wtf file if it becomes damaged
- Visit websites with top server lists voted by users like you
- Visit WoW help, guide, and tips websites from the menu
- Check for and download updates straight from the program
- View your addons with the simple built-in addon browser
- Beautiful icons courtesy of FamFamFam Silk Icons
Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/switchex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.