This is the Windows app named Synapse Machine Learning whose latest release can be downloaded as SynapseMLv0.10.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Synapse Machine Learning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Synapse Machine Learning
SynapseML (previously MMLSpark) is an open source library to simplify the creation of scalable machine learning pipelines. SynapseML builds on Apache Spark and SparkML to enable new kinds of machine learning, analytics, and model deployment workflows. SynapseML adds many deep learning and data science tools to the Spark ecosystem, including seamless integration of Spark Machine Learning pipelines with the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX), LightGBM, The Cognitive Services, Vowpal Wabbit, and OpenCV. These tools enable powerful and highly-scalable predictive and analytical models for a variety of data sources. SynapseML also brings new networking capabilities to the Spark Ecosystem. With the HTTP on Spark project, users can embed any web service into their SparkML models. For production-grade deployment, the Spark Serving project enables high throughput, sub-millisecond latency web services, backed by your Spark cluster.
- SynapseML requires Scala 2.12, Spark 3.2+
- Requires Python 3.6+
- See the API documentation for Scala and for PySpark
- Leverage the Microsoft Cognitive Services at Unprecedented Scales in your existing SparkML pipelines
- Train Gradient Boosted Machines with LightGBM
- Serve any Spark Computation as a Web Service with Sub-Millisecond Latency
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/synapse-machine-learn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.