This is the Windows app named Systray Memory Display whose latest release can be downloaded as Systray-Memory-Display-1.4-64bit-Win7-Win10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Systray Memory Display with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Systray Memory Display
Do you ever need to know how much memory your system is using, but you don't want to open an application to know? Then this tool is for you!
While running, you'll see an icon in the system tray (notification area). The icon displays a number, representing the % of memory you're currently using.
Right click on the icon to open the settings window, in which you can configure the colors of text and background, and how often the displayed value is updated.
Easy to use, easy to configure and totally free.
Running it on Linux:
• Extract the zip archive.
• Right-click memtray and memtray.sh, and under "Permissions", choose to make them both executable.
• Open the program by executing memtray.sh.
- Runs at least on Windows XP/7/10 and Linux.
- Usage amount as text or background, or both.
- Configure update interval (lower cpu usage).
- Small memory footprint: 5mb on Win7 / 10mb on Linux
- Made with the Qt framework. Compiles in Qt 5.5 and later.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/systray-memory-display/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.