This is the Windows app named tacklelib whose latest release can be downloaded as DO_USE_SVN_MENU_INSTEAD_OF_THIS_LINK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tacklelib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A composite generic library consisted of various modules on different
Represents the same ideas as introduced in Boost/STL/Loki C++ libraries and
at first focused for extension of already existed C++ code.
CMake modules to support and extend a build of a c++ project under cmake
Various extension modules for the python.
Various extension modules for the bash shell.
Various extension scritps/modules for the Visual Basic Script interpreter.
In next sections will be introduced common steps to build the project under
the Windows AND the Linux like platform together.
To build particularly under the Linux you have to read additionally another
- Windows Batch
- Visual Basic Script (WSH/VBS)
Unix Shell, Python, C++, VBScript
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tacklelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.