This is the Windows app named Talend Open Studio for Data Quality whose latest release can be downloaded as TOS_DQ-20200219_1130-V7.3.1.zip.sha256. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Talend Open Studio for Data Quality with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Talend Open Studio for Data Quality
Map your path to clean data with Open Studio for Data Quality, the leading open source data profiling tool.
Open Studio for Data Quality easily connects to hundreds of data sources and generates analysis to help define the next steps to clean data. Evaluate data quality against custom-defined thresholds, and measure conformance to internal standards such as SKU or external standards such as postal codes. Find out how to connect data with fuzzy matching or correlation analytics.
Millions of downloads and a full range of robust, open source integration software tools have made Talend the open source leader in cloud and big data integration.
- Advanced data profiling: fraud pattern detection using Benford Law, advanced statistics with indicator thresholds, column set analysis, advanced matching analysis, and time column correlation analysis.
- ESB management: customizable assessment, pattern library, and analytics with graphical charts and drill down data.
- Free open source Apache license.
- Data Preparation, sourceforge.net/projects/talend-data-preparation.
- Data Integration, sourceforge.net/projects/talend-studio.
Java SWT, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/talendprofiler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.