This is the Windows app named TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TDD_MAS_Toolkit_Release_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TDD MAS Toolkit to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The TDD MAS Toolkit provides a set of tools to perform Test Driven Development of MAS based on Jade. The toolkit allows developers to set up simulation based and test case scenario based testing, providing powerful insights of the MAS under construction and assuring that the interation protocols and agent interaction in general are been enacted as expected.
- A set of ACL Message Matchers that can be combined with JUnit's predefined Matchers
- A Mocking infrastructure with Mock Agents, a Mock ontology and a gateway to create, configure and destroy Mock Agents
- A test behavior that can be used off the shelf or customized to create stub agents
- A Jade runner to split Agent Platform management from the test cases
- The toolkit hides the complexities of Jade and Message Content management to add simplicity to test cases
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tddmastoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.