This is the Windows app named Template Code Set for JModelica to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JModelica17_JMU_Template_v1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Template Code Set for JModelica to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Template Code Set for JModelica to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a template Python code set which makes it easy to use JModelica to solve optimal control problem.
The template includes a sample model definition file (opt_definition.mop) and a .bat file (run_me.bat) to start its calculation. After download the template, immediately you can run JModelica by only double-clicking run_me.bat file, and obtain the optimization result.
Please go to the page given below for the information of how to start to use this and its details.
- This makes it easy to run JModelica by only double-clicking run_me.bat file.
- Running JModelica, this solves optimal control problem defined in a .mop file in Optimica.
- For optimization options, you can specify the number of elements of the finite element mesh, the number of collocation points, the length of each element and the option of blocking factors.
- You can specify additional JMU options and IPOPT options.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmodelica-temp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.