This is the Windows app named Tendermint whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.34.24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tendermint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tendermint Core is a Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT) middleware that takes a state transition machine, written in any programming language, and securely replicates it on many machines. Building the most powerful tools for distributed networks. We are Tendermint, a core contributor to the Cosmos Network. Powerful & secure software for the decentralized future. Tendermint has been in the production of private and public environments, most notably the blockchains of the Cosmos Network. we haven't released v1.0 yet since we are making breaking changes to the protocol and the APIs. We also maintain a dedicated mailing list for security updates. We will only ever use this mailing list to notify you of vulnerabilities and fixes in Tendermint Core. Tendermint uses Semantic Versioning to determine when and how the version changes. According to SemVer, anything in the public API can change at any time before version 1.0.0.
- The best-in-class BFT consensus engine for your blockchain
- The world’s most popular blockchain application framework
- The standard protocol for inter-blockchain communication
- The most powerful tools for distributed networks
- Powerful & secure software for the decentralized future
- Core contributor to the Cosmos Network
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tendermint.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.