This is the Windows app named Terminal Recall whose latest release can be downloaded as TerminalRecallNightlyBuild.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Terminal Recall with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Automated builds of the GPL3 Terminal Recall project, which is an unofficial engine remake for the games Terminal Velocity and Fury3 implemented in java.
Builds are scheduled to execute at 5AM EST. New uploads are made only if there is a change in the github repo.
Unzip to preferred location, traverse to the 'target' directory. Execute RunMe.jar or RunMe.exe (if it exists).
For legal prudence, these builds include source. Although this is maintained by the development team, the actual project is at the github page linked below. Terminal Recall is part of the Terminal Reality File Parsers project (www.jtrfp.org)
- Terminal Velocity
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/terminal-recall/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.