This is the Windows app named TestCafe whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.16.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestCafe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TestCafe is a Node.js tool for automating end-to-end web testing. All you have to do is set it up, write tests in JS or TypeScript, run them and view the results. There’s no need for WebDrivers or other testing software. Installing TestCafe takes just one minute and one command.
TestCafe lets you create smart, stable tests with no manual timeouts. It can run parallel tests, saving you on test execution time, and can even build readable tests with PageObject. TestCafe runs on all popular platforms and environments, from mobile to desktop, as well as remote and cloud browsers. It’s totally free and open source, with plenty of community-made plugins and the freedom to create your own.
- Fast and easy setup
- Works on all popular environments
- Variety of plugins
- Smart, stable tests with no manual timeouts
- Rapid test development tool
- Latest JS and TypeScript support
- Detects JS errors in your code
- Concurrent test launching
- PageObject pattern support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testcafe.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.